Feature List of Aspose.Finance
- Create XBRL instance from scratch.
- Create iXBRL(inline XBRL) from scratch.
- Create OFX request from scratch.
- Create OFX response from scratch.
Read and write:
- Read or write XBRL instance.
- Read or write iXBRL(inline XBRL).
- Read or write OFX request.
- Read or write OFX Response.
- Convert XBRL instance to iXBRL(inline XBRL).
- Convert iXBRL(inline XBRL) to XBRL.
- Convert XBRL instance to to XLSX.
- Convert iXBRL(inline XBRL) to XLSX.
- Convert OFX request Version 1 to OFX request.
- Convert OFX response to OFX response Version 1.
- Validate XBRL instance.
- Validate iXBRL(inline XBRL)
Use Aspose.Finance for .NET to build any type of 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms. Aspose.Finance.dll is CLS compliant, written entirely in C# and contains only safe managed code.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.Finance for .NET is designed to perform well on both a server or client. Aspose.Finance for .NET is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
Using Aspose.Finance for .NET in your applications gives you the following benefits:
- Rich features
- Platform independence
- Performance and scalability