Aspose.Finance, as a pure .NET library provides much better performance and ease of use to manipulate finance-related formats, such as XBRL, iXBRL. The finance API is extensible, easy to use and compact and provides all common functionality so developers write less code to do common operations.
Using Aspose.Finance for .NET in your applications gives you the following benefits.
- Rich features
- Platform independence
- Performance and scalability
- Create XBRL instance from scratch
- Read XBRL format
- Read iXRBL format
- XBRL validation
- iXBRL validation
You can use Aspose.Finance for .NET to build any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services, and WinForms.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.Finance for .NET is designed to perform great both on a server or client. Aspose.Finance for .NET is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it. You do not have to worry about other services or modules.
users, including evaluation.
If you need help with Aspose.Finance for .NET, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose.Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Finance for .NET forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Finance for .NET support team.
- Live Support. When the time zone difference allows, you can talk to our technical support online by clicking the Live Chat button on any Aspose website page.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums or live, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Finance for .NET, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.Finance for .NET version before reporting the issue, see Aspose.Finance for .NET download to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation, and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.