How to Run the Examples
Download from GitHub
All examples of Aspose.Finance for .NET are hosted on GitHub.
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- On the first run, the dependencies will automatically be downloaded via NuGet.
- Data folder at the root folder of Examples contains input files used in the examples. It is mandatory that you download the Data folder along with the examples project.
- Open RunExamples.cs file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
Please feel free to reach out using our Forums if you have any issues setting up or running the examples.
If you like to add or improve an example, we encourage you to contribute to the project. All examples and showcase projects in this repository are open source and can be freely used in your own applications.
To contribute, you can fork the repository, edit the source code, and create a pull request. We will review the changes and include them in the repository if found helpful.