Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 2000 ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows XP ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows Vista ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows 7 ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows 8 ( x64, x86)
- Microsoft Windows 10 ( x64, x86)
- and others
System Requirements for Target Linux Platform
GCC-6 runtime libraries (or later).
Dependencies of .NET Core Runtime. Installing .NET Core Runtime itself is NOT required.
For Python 3.5-3.7: The
pymallocbuild of Python is needed. The
--with-pymallocPython build option is enabled by default. Typically, the
pymallocbuild of Python is marked with
msuffix in the filename.
libpythonshared Python library. The
--enable-sharedPython build option is disabled by default, some Python distributions do not contain the
libpythonshared library. For some linux platforms, the
libpythonshared library can be installed using the package manager, for example:
sudo apt-get install libpython3.7. The common issue is that
libpythonlibrary is installed in a different location than the standard system location for shared libraries. The issue can be fixed by using the Python build options to set alternate library paths when compiling Python, or fixed by creating a symbolic link to the
libpythonlibrary file in the system standard location for shared libraries. Typically, the
libpythonshared library file name is
libpythonX.Ym.so.1.0for Python 3.5-3.7, or
libpythonX.Y.so.1.0for Python 3.8 or later (for example: libpython3.7m.so.1.0, libpython3.9.so.1.0).