Getting Started – Aspose.HTML for Java
You can download the complete Java examples and data files from GitHub
What is HTML?
Benefits of using Aspose.HTML for Java
Using Aspose.HTML for Java in your project gives you the following benefits:
- Rich set of features
- Performance and scalability
- Minimal learning curve
Rich set of features
- Document object model – created according to the official HTML documentation, which allows you to edit, create and remove nodes.
- Many accurate, high-performance converters. You can visit Features List or Converting articles to see the full list of supported file formats.
You can learn more about all these and other features in the Features List article.
Performance and scalability
Aspose.HTML is a single file assembly written in Java, which supports JSE 1.6 versions. It is a fast, lightweight component that efficiently creates, converts, and edits HTML, XHTML, SVG, MHTML, and EPUB documents.
Aspose.HTML for Java is multi-thread safe as long as only one thread works on a document simultaneously. It is a typical scenario to have one thread working on one document. Different threads can safely work on different documents at the same time.
Minimal learning curve
Although many public classes, interfaces, and enumerations exist in Aspose.HTML, the learning curve is minimal. We have achieved this by designing our public API with the following goals in mind:
- API defined in the official HTML, SVG, and CSS documentation should be implemented as is.
- Provide a balance between easy usage and detailed customization.
By fulfilling the first goal, we have achieved that our API is similar to those used by modern browsers, which means that our API is well structured and described.
An example of fulfilling the second goal can be seen in Converter API. On the one hand, you can convert HTML, XHTML, EPUB, MHTML, MD, or SVG to many output formats with just one line of code.
2 "<span>Hello World!!</span>", ".",
3 new com.aspose.html.saving.PdfSaveOptions(), "output.pdf");
but on the other hand, you can fine-tune the conversion process, if you want to.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation. If you need help with Aspose.HTML, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose.Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.HTML Forum, and it will be answered within a few hours.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- Please consider the time zone differences when expecting a reply in the forums.
If you have an issue with Aspose.HTML, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved most efficiently:
- Ensure you use the latest Aspose.HTML version before reporting the issue. See Aspose.HTML for Java Downloads to find out about the newest version.
- Look through the forums, this documentation, and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums if the thread is marked/created as Private since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, write it in a separate thread.