Aspose.OMR for .NET is a reliable and versatile programming API for creating custom on-premise or web-based OMR applications of any scale and complexity. It is extremely easy to use even for inexperienced developers. A simple application that can generate and recognize OMR forms can be written in 10 lines of code.
Aspose.OMR for .NET offers a wide range of benefits for projects of any size.
- Superior recognition accuracy that can be further fine-tuned for perfect results even in difficult conditions.
- No equipment needed. Use your existing office copier or even a smartphone camera instead of an expensive OMR scanner. You can even process rotated and skewed images.
- Respondents can fill out your forms with pen, pencil, or marker and use any types of marks.
- Real-time recognition tuning through a visual UI control.
- QR codes and barcodes recognition.
- Recognition of multi-page forms.
- Recognition results are returned in JSON, XML or CSV formats, which allows you to import them into any relational or NoSQL database, spreadsheet, as well as into analytical and CRM systems.
Designing OMR forms
- Whole solution. Aspose.OMR for .NET supports the complete OMR workflow - from designing a form to recognizing its filled hardcopies.
No external editors and design tools are required.
- Very flexible markup language for designing OMR forms of any layout and complexity.
- QR codes, barcodes and images can be added to OMR forms.
- Support for all popular paper sizes as well as a number of non-standard ones.
- Optical character recognition (OCR) in OMR forms is not supported at the moment. You can combine Aspose.OMR for .NET with Aspose.OCR to deal with such cases.