Hello World Application using Aspose.Slides
Steps to Create Hello World Application
In this simple application, we will create a PowerPoint presentation having Hello World text at a specified position of the slide.. Please follow the steps below to create Hello World application by using Aspose.Slides for C++ API:
- Create an instance of Presentation class
- Obtain the reference of the first slide in the presentation which is created on instantiation of Presentation.
- Add an AutoShape with ShapeType as Rectangle at a specified position of the slide.
- Add a TextFrame to the AutoShape containing Hello World as default text
- Change the Text Color to Black as it is white by default and is not visible on the slide with white background
- Change the Line Color of the shape to white in order to hide the shape border
- Remove the default Fill Format of the shape
- Finally, write the presentation to desired file format using the Presentation object
The implementation of above steps is demonstrated below in an example.