Replacing Images inside Presentation Image Collection
Replacing the Image inside a Presentation Image Collection
Aspose.Slides for C++ provides a simple API method that allows you to replace the image inside a presentation image collection this way:
- Load the presentation file with an image inside it using the Presentation class.
- Load an image from a file in a byte array.
- Use one of these approaches:
- First approach: Replace the target image with the new image in the byte array.
- Second approach: Load the image in an Image object and replace the target image with the loaded image.
- Third approach: Replace the image with the already added image in the presentation image collection.
- Write the modified presentation as a PPTX file.
This sample code shows you how to replace the image in a presentation image collection:
// Instantiate the presentation SharedPtr<Presentation> presentation = MakeObject<Presentation>(u"presentation.pptx"); // The first approach ArrayPtr<uint8_t> data = ReadAllBytes(u"image0.jpeg"); SharedPtr<IPPImage> oldImage = presentation->get_Images()->idx_get(0); oldImage->ReplaceImage(data); // The second approach SharedPtr<Image> newImage = Image::FromFile(u"image1.png"); oldImage = presentation->get_Images()->idx_get(1); oldImage->ReplaceImage(newImage); // The third approach oldImage = presentation->get_Images()->idx_get(2); oldImage->ReplaceImage(presentation->get_Images()->idx_get(3)); // Save the presentation presentation->Save(u"c:\\Presentations\\TestSmart.pptx", SaveFormat::Pptx);