Replacing Images inside Presentation Image Collection
Contents[ Hide ]
Aspose.Slides for C++ makes it possible to replace the images added in slide shapes. This article explains how to replace the image added in presentation image collection using different approaches.
Replacing Image inside Presentation Image Collection
Aspose.Slides for C++ provides a simple API methods for replacing the images inside presentation image collection. Please follow the steps below:
- Load the presentation file with image inside it using Presentation class.
- Load an image from file in byte array.
- Replace the target image with new image in byte array
- In second approach load the image in Image object and replace the target image with loaded image.
- In third approach replace the image with already added image in presentation image collection.
- Write the modified presentation as a PPTX file.
//Instantiate the presentation Presentation presentation = new Presentation("presentation.pptx"); //the first way byte data = File.ReadAllBytes("image0.jpeg"); IPPImage oldImage = presentation.Images; oldImage.ReplaceImage(data); //the second way Image newImage = Image.FromFile("image1.png"); oldImage = presentation.Images; oldImage.ReplaceImage(newImage); //the third way oldImage = presentation.Images; oldImage.ReplaceImage(presentation.Images); //Save the presentation pres.Save("c:\\Presentations\\TestSmart.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx); }