How to Run Examples
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before downloading and running the examples.
- Visual Studio 2015 or higher.
Download from GitHub
All examples of Aspose.Slides for C++ are hosted on GitHub.
- You can either clone the repository using your favorite GitHub client or download the ZIP file from here.
- Extract the contents of ZIP file to any folder on your computer. All the examples are located in the Examples folder.
- There is a C++ Visual Studio solution file.
- The projects are created in Visual Studio 2015, but the solution files are compatible with Visual Studio 2015 and higher.
- Open the solution file in Visual Studio and build the project.
- Download Aspose.Slides for C++ latest release from Download Section.
- Extract the release and copy the Include and Bin directories inside Examples folder
- Open main.cpp file, all the examples are called from here.
- Uncomment the examples you want to run from within the project.
- Build and compile the solution
Please feel free to reach out using our Forums if you have any issues setting up or running the examples.
If you like to add or improve an example, we encourage you to contribute to the project. All examples and showcase projects in this repository are open source and can be freely used in your own applications.
To contribute, you can fork the repository, edit the source code and create a pull request. We will review the changes and include it in the repository if found helpful.