Installing Aspose.Slides for C++
Using Nuget Package Manager
- In Nuget Package Manager, search for Aspose.Slides.
- Here is the Link to NuGet Package Aspose.Slides.Cpp.
- Select Aspose.Slides.Cpp package in search results.
- Press the Add button to install the package
You can also download ZIP package from the Aspose.Slides for C++ download page. The archive also contains the offline API documentation.
Using Include and lib Folders
- Download the latest files.
- Unzip the folder to the production environment.
- To use Aspose.Slides for C++, reference Include and lib folders in your project.
Aspose.Slides for C++ is a native C++ library. Aspose.Slides for C++ supports 64-bit operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows desktop (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012), etc.
- OS Ubuntu 16.04 or later.
You can use Aspose.Slides for C++ to develop applications in any development environment that support C++, but the following environments are explicitly supported:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or later.
- Clang 3.9; libstdc++6
- Aspose.Slides for C++ for Windows (Microsoft Visual C++).
- Aspose.Slides for C++ for Linux (Clang).