Welcome to the Aspose.Slides for C++
Aspose.Slides for C++ is a Microsoft PowerPoint® management API that enables C++ applications to read and write PowerPoint® documents without using Microsoft PowerPoint®. Aspose.Slides for C++ is the first and only component that provides the functionality to manage PowerPoint® documents. Aspose.Slides for C++ provides a lot of key features such as managing text, shapes, tables & animations, adding audio and video to slides, previewing slides, exporting slides to SVG, PDF format and more.
Aspose.Slides for C++ is developed using Native C++. Now it is compiled for Windows x64 environment but it will be compiled for Linux environment too.
Aspose.Slides for C++ can not only open PowerPoint files from different sources, but it also allows you to save your presentations in a variety of ways. For example, you can save your presentation in not only PPT, but also PDF format. Moreover, you can also save your slides as images. Aspose.Slides for C++ gives you almost all those features that you may find in Microsoft PowerPoint. The versatility of Aspose.Slides for C++ is that you can not only add tables and different kinds of shapes to your slides, but also different kinds of frames (that is text, audio & video frames).
Rich Set of Features
Aspose.Slides for C++ features can be divided into following areas:
- Presentation Features.
- Slides Features.
- Graphics and Multimedia Features.
- Table Features
- Text & Paragraph Features
- Advance Features
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from different sources.
- Save presentations in different Microsoft PowerPoint formats.
- Create presentations from scratch.
- Convert presentations to PDF documents without using any other component
- Read or modify a presentation’s document properties
- Applying protection on presentation
- Exporting presentation to PDF
- Exporting presentation to XPS
- Exporting presentation to SWF
- Exporting presentation to PDF Notes
- Exporting presentation to HTML
- Create new slides from scratch and add them to presentations.
- Access any slide through its position in a presentation.
- Copy or clone slides to the same or another presentation.
- Edit and delete slides.
- Copy masters with slides automatically.
- Preview slides.
- Get or set a slide’s name.
- Save slides as images.
- Export slides to SVG format.
- Work with many masters in presentations.
- Fill slide Background with any supported style.
- Add new or manage slide notes.
- Set new slide masters and styles dynamically.
- Add or modify slide show transition.
- Add Morph Transitions
Graphics & Multimedia Features
- Create or manage shapes such as lines, rectangles, ellipses and polylines.
- Manage line styles in shapes.
- Get a shape’s alternative text.
- Rotate a flip shapes.
- Fill shapes in different styles, for example solid, gradient, pattern, texture and picture.
- Use any of 48 pre-defined patterns and 24 textures.
- Assign links to shapes.
- Read, modify or add new animation effects to slides and shapes.
- Add new pictures to presentations or manage existing ones.
- Add new picture bullets to the presentation or manage existing ones.
- Add new audio frames to the presentations or manage existing ones.
- Add new video frames to the presentations or manage existing ones.
- Create tables from scratch and add to slides.
- Resize and move tables.
- Access any cell in a table.
- Change the format and borders of any cell.
- Resize columns and rows.
- Add and delete columns and rows.
- Set border width and color for the whole table.
Text & Paragraph Features
- Get and set text in text placeholders and text frames.
- Get a placeholder’s type.
- Change the text formatting in a text frame.
- Add new or manage the existing fonts used in a presentation.
- Change text and text Formatting.
- Create or manage links to the text.
- Supports tabs and effective tabs.
- Add new text frames to almost any type of shape.
- Access and modify margins and text wrap settings of text frames.
- Access and modify paragraph indentation.
- Access OLE objects embedded in presentations.
- Lock presentations.
- Windows x64/x86 (Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or later).
- Linux (Clang 3.9 or later, GCC 6.1 or later).
- macOS (Xcode 13.4 or later).
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation. If you need help with Aspose.Slides for C++, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose. Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.Slides forum and it will be answered within a few hours. The questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Slides support team.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.Slides for C++, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.Slides for C++ version before reporting the issue, see Aspose.Slides download to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.
This table lists important Aspose.Slides for C++ technical resources.
|Aspose.Slides for C++ home page||Product home page.|
|Aspose.Slide blog||Check this often for information about new releases and useful tips about Aspose.Slides.|
|Aspose.Slides for C++ download||All new and old product release are maintained for customer reference.|
|Aspose.Slides support forum||Post your questions and issues here for a speedy resolution.|
|Aspose.Slides for C++ product documentation||Full online documentation that includes this documentation as well as Aspose.Slides API Reference.|