Aspose.Total Project Wizard for IntelliJ IDEA
In a 2010 Infoworld report, IntelliJ received the highest test center score out of the four top Java programming tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans and Oracle JDeveloper.
Aspose.Total for Java
Aspose.Total for Java is a compilation of every Java API offered by Aspose. Using Aspose.Total for Java developers can create a wide range of applications, each leveraging the combined power of all Aspose Java components that are included as part of the spose.Total for Java suite.
Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA
Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA (Aspose for JetBrains) allows developers to create Aspose’s Java project for using Java APIs offered by Aspose (Aspose.Total for Java) through plugin provided “Aspose Project Wizard”.
The wizard enables the developers to select and download the latest Aspose libraries and samples / example codes of them.
This plugin helps you to explore Aspose Java APIs (Aspose.Total for Java) inside your favorite IntelliJ IDE.
- Aspose Project Wizard creates a new project by downloading and referencing libraries of Aspose Java APIs.
- Aspose Project wizard allows you to select API from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java.
- Once specific API is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and referenced in classpath of the project.
- Once project is created using New Project > Aspose Application, user can then add Aspose samples using Fiel Menu->New > Aspose Example.
- Available samples are displayed in tree format from where user can select one.
- Selected sample will be added to current project including source files and required data files.
- New created project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose APIs . Whenever a new release is published, you will be notified while creating project and you can also check release notes to save your time.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit) / Linux GNOME or KDE desktop / Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 300 MB hard disk space + at least 1 G for caches
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- JDK 1.6 or higher
- IntelliJ IDEA CE/UE
- Internet Connection (2 MB or faster recommended)
Plugin supports / tested with the following IntelliJ IDEA Versions:
- 13.0.1 (Community / Ultimate Edition)
- 13.1.2 (CE / UE)
- 14.0.2 (CE/ UE)
- 14.1.5 (CE/ UE)
- 15.0.1 (CE/ UE)
Downloading IntelliJ IDEA
You will need to first install IntelliJ IDEA CE / UE before downloading the Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA plugin.
To download IntellliJ IDEA
- Goto https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/
- Select your running OS
- Click on UE or CE download.
Downloading Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- The plugin can be directly downloaded from the JetBrains plugin hosting URL:https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7461?pr=idea_ce and later can be installed using the IDE option:
- Goto File > Settings…>Plugins
- Select “Install plugin from Disk” OR It can be directly installed (without manual downloading from JetBrains plugin hosting URL) using the IDE options:
- Goto File > Settings…>Plugins
- Select “Browse Repositories”
- In Search Box type: “Aspose”
- Select “Aspose Project Wizard” plugin to install.
Video Tutorial - How to use Aspose.Total Java Project Wizard for IntelliJ
Video Tutorial - How to use Aspose Example Wizard in IntelliJ IDEA
Support, Extend and Contribute
- If you like to see known / reported issues (by the users or Q.A team) in the plugin.
- Or you want to report any issue you found in the plugin
- Have any improvement suggestion or like to make any feature request
Please follow plugin’s GitHub issues tracker:https://github.com/aspose-total/Aspose.Total-for-Java/issues
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA plugin is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it. Developers can also learn from it to make their own plugins.
How to configure source code of “Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA plugin”
Below simple steps will smoothly lead to successful configuration of Aspose Project Wizard source code in IntelliJ IDEA
- Download / Clone the source code.
- Choose File > Open Project
- Browse to the latest project source that you have downloaded and open the project.
- Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA plugin code is now ready to enhance.