Aspose.Total Project Wizard for NetBeans
NetBeans is a Fully-featured Java IDE written completely in Java. It is primarily intended for development in Java but also supports other languages, in particular, PHP, C/C++, and HTML5.
The NetBeans Team actively support the product and seek feature suggestions from the wider community. Every release is preceded by a time for Community testing and feedback.
Aspose.Total for Java
Aspose.Total for Java is a compilation of every Java API offered by Aspose. Using Aspose.Total for Java developers can create a wide range of applications, each leveraging the combined power of all Aspose Java components that are included as part of the Aspose.Total for Java suite.
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin helps you to explore Aspose Java APIs (Aspose.Total for Java) inside your favorite NetBeans IDE.
- Aspose New Project creates a new project by downloading and referencing libraries of Aspose Java APIs.
- Aspose New Project wizard allows you to select components from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java.
- Once specific API is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and referenced in the classpath of the project.
- Once the project is created using New Project -> Java -> Aspose Application, the user can then add Aspose samples using New File -> Java -> Aspose Example.
- Available samples are displayed in tree format from where the user can select one.
- Selected samples will be added to the current project including source files and required data files.
- The newly created project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose APIs. Whenever a new release is published, you will be notified while creating the project and you can also check release notes to save your time.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- System Memory: 2 GB or more (Recommended)
- OS: Any operating system that support the Java VM (Virtual Machine)
- Internet Connection: 2 MB or faster (Recommended)
- NetBeans 8.1 (Recommended)
- NetBeans 8.0
- NetBeans 7.4
- NetBeans 7.3
- NetBeans 7.2
Download NetBeans IDE
You should definitely have NetBeans IDE preinstalled before you download Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin.
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin supports NetBeans IDE version 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, 8.1. We recommend to only use the latest version of NetBeans IDE.
To download NetBeans IDE,
- Navigate to: https://netbeans.apache.org/downloads
- Click Download to download NetBeans IDE appropriate bundle.
Download only Java EE / SE supported NetBeans download bundle of the current latest release i.e. NetBeans IDE 8.1.
Download Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans
- The plugin can be directly downloaded from the NetBeans Plugins Portal and later can be installed using the IDE option:
- Goto Tools > Plugins > Downloaded
- Click “Add Plugins…" and browse for downloaded .nbm extension plugin file (Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin).
- Click “Install” to install the plugin
- Latest Aspose Project Wizard is also available for download on following social coding websites:
Please check the video below to see the Aspose Project Wizard plugin in action.
Support, Extend and Contribute
- If you like to see known / reported issues (by the users or Q.A team) in the plugin.
- Or you want to report any issue you found in the plugin
- Have any improvement suggestion or like to make any feature request
Please follow GitHub Issues Tracker for logging any issues found in the plugin.
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it. Developers can also learn from it to make their own plugins.
How to configure source code of Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans
Below simple steps will smoothly lead to successful configuration of “Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin” source code in NetBeans IDE
- Download / Clone the source code.
- Choose File > Open Project
- Browse to the latest project source that you have downloaded and open the project.
- Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin code is now ready to enhance.