Aspose.Total Project Wizard for NetBeans - Maven
NetBeans is a Fully-featured Java IDE written completely in Java. It is primarily intended for development in Java, but also supports other languages, in particular PHP, C/C++, and HTML5.
The NetBeans Team actively support the product and seek feature suggestions from the wider community. Every release is preceded by a time for Community testing and feedback.
Aspose.Total for Java
Aspose.Total for Java is a compilation of every Java API offered by Aspose. Using Aspose.Total for Java developers can create a wide range of applications, each leveraging the combined power of all Aspose Java components that are included as part of the Aspose.Total for Java suite.
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans (Maven)
Aspose.Total Java for NetBEans IDE (Maven) / Aspose Maven for NetBeans is NetBeans IDE Maven Plugin which allows developers to create Aspose’s Maven based projects for using Aspose.Total Java for Maven within NetBeans IDE.
This plugin helps you to explore Aspose.Total for Java APIs inside your favorite NetBeans IDE.
- Plugin’s Aspose Maven Project Wizard let developer to create Aspose Maven based project by selecting API(s) from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java etc.
- Once specific API is selected, its Maven Dependency reference is automatically fetched from Aspose Cloud Maven Repository and added in pom.xml of the maven project.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose.Total for Java APIs. Whenever a new release is available and its maven dependency is published, the latest maven dependency will be referenced while creating the new maven project.
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels
- System Memory: 2 GB or more (Recommended)
- OS: Any operating system that support the Java VM (Virtual Machine)
- Internet Connection: 2 MB or faster (Recommended)
Plugin supports the following NetBeans IDE Versions:
- NetBeans 8.0 or later
Downloading NetBeans IDE
You should definitely have NetBeans IDE preinstalled before you download Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans plugin.
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans (Maven) plugin supports NetBeans IDE version 8.0 or later. But you are recommended to only download the latest version of NetBeans IDE i.e 8.0.x or latest.
To download NetBeans IDE,
- Navigate to: https://netbeans.org/downloads
- Click Download to download NetBeans IDE appropriate bundle.
Download only Java EE / SE supported NetBeans download bundle of the latest release (at the time of writing this wiki 8.0.2 is the latest NetBeans IDE version).
Downloading Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans (Maven) plugin
- The plugin can be directly downloaded from the NetBeans plugin hosting URL:http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/57279/?show=true
and later can be installed using the IDE option:
- Goto Tools > Plugins > Downloaded
- Click “Add Plugins…" and browse for downloaded .nbm extension plugin file (Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans (Maven) plugin).
- Click “Install” to install the plugin
- Or it can be directly installed (without manual downloading from NetBeans plugin hosting URL) using the IDE options:
- Goto Tools > Plugins> Available Plugins
- In Search Box type: “Aspose”
- Select “Aspose Maven Project Wizard” plugin
- Click “Install”
Please check the video below to see the plugin’s - Aspose Maven Project Wizard in action.
Support, Extend and Contribute
- If you like to see known / reported issues (by the users or Q.A team) in the plugin.
- Or you want to report any issue you found in the plugin
- Have any improvement suggestion or like to make any feature request
Please follow plugin’s GitHub issues tracker:
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans IDE (Maven) is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it. Developers can also learn from it to make their own plugins.
How to configure source code of “Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans IDE (Maven) plugin”
Below simple steps will smoothly lead to successful configuration of Aspose Maven Project Wizard source code in NetBeans IDE
- Download / Clone the source code.
- Choose File > Open Project
- Browse to the latest project source that you have downloaded and open the project.
- Aspose.Total Java for NetBeans IDE (Maven) plugin code is now ready to enhance.