Document Comparison Getting Started
Aspose.Words for .NET compares two Microsoft Word documents and shows the differences between them. You can see what text has been added, removed, or unchanged.
Document Comparison is built using Aspose.Words for .NET, HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap and ASP.NET.
The following features are supported:
- Compare text in paragraphs, tables, cells, header, footer, and more in Microsoft Word documents and highlight the differences
- Compare Word documents to web
- Web-based Word document viewer
Following are the system requirements to use Document Comparison by Aspose.Words for .NET project:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. Older versions up-to Visual Studio 2010 with the latest service pack are also compatible.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Latest version of popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 15.2 (included as NuGet package).
- jQuery 1.11 (included as NuGet package).
- Bootstrap 3.3 (included as NuGet package).
If you find any issues, please report on GitHub.
This project is built using Aspose.Words for .NET, which is a commercial component. To get a license, please contact our sales representatives.
Download and Installation
Document Comparison by Aspose.Words for .NET is provided as a Visual Studio project:
Download the ZIP file from any of the following publicly sources:
Unzip to any folder.
Open the solution file in Microsoft Visual Studio.
Also, you can watch a demo video on Youtube.
All our Showcase projects are open source and MIT licensed. You can freely use the whole project or part of it in your own applications. We would be happy if you would like to contribute by suggesting or adding a new feature or improving it so that others could also benefit from it.