This Getting Started provides this introduction to Aspose.Words fundamentals. For users new to Aspose.Words, this is the fastest way to learn the basic requirements and capabilities and get started.
To find out more about Aspose.Words, select the appropriate section:
- “Product Overview” – provides information about Aspose.Words benefits and technical support.
- “Supported Document Formats” – provides information about supported formats.
- “Features” – provides information on what features are supported when loading or saving a document in various formats.
- “Platforms and Interoperability” – provides information on using Aspose.Words when building applications for other platforms.
- “Why not Automation” – describes the reasons why Aspose components are much better than Microsoft Office Automation.
- “Why not Open XML SDK” – describes the reasons why it might be better to use Aspose products rather than the free Open XML SDK.
- “System Requirements” – provides information about system and development environment requirements.
- “Licensing” – provides information on applying a license and using multiple Aspose products.
- “Installation” – provides information on how to install Aspose.Words.
- “Web Applications Security When Loading External Resources” – describes common security issues and their solutions when loading external resources.
- “How to Run the Examples” – describes how to download and run the examples and what software requirements must be met.
- “How to Run Aspose.Words in Docker” – provides information on how to utilize Aspose.Words in a Docker container.