Grouping, Ungrouping Rows and Columns
In a Microsoft Excel file, you can create an outline for the data to let you show and hide levels of detail with a single mouse click.
Click the Outline Symbols, 1,2,3, + and - to quickly display only the rows or columns that provide summaries or headings for sections in a worksheet, or you can use the symbols to see details under an individual summary or heading.
Group Management of Rows & Columns
Aspose.Cells provides a class, Workbook that represents a Microsoft Excel file. The Workbook class contains a Worksheets collection that allows access to each worksheet in the Excel file. A worksheet is represented by the Worksheet class. The Worksheet class provides an Cells collection that represents all cells in the worksheet.
The Cells collection provides several methods to manage rows or columns in a worksheet, few of these are discussed below in more detail.
Grouping Rows & Columns
- The first row/column index, the first row or column in the group.
- The last row/column index, the last row or column in the group.
- Is hidden, a Boolean parameter that specifies whether to hide rows/columns after grouping or not.
Microsoft Excel allows you to configure group settings for displaying:
- Summary rows below detail.
- Summary columns to the right of detail.
Ungrouping Rows & Columns
- The first row or column index, the first row/column to be ungrouped.
- The last row or column index, the last row/column to be ungrouped.