Manage Comments in Worksheet
Contents[ Hide ]
This topic discusses adding, accessing and removing comments from worksheets. Comments are useful for adding notes or useful information for users who will work with the sheet. Developers have the flexibility to add comments to any cell of the worksheet.
Working with Comments
To add a comment to worksheet, please follow the steps below:
- Add the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control to the Web Form.
- Access the worksheet you’re adding comments to.
- Add a comment to a cell.
- Set a note for the new comment.
A comment has been added to the worksheet
To access a comment:
- Access the cell that contains the comment.
- Get the cell’s reference.
- Pass the reference to the Comment collection’s to access the comment.
- It’s now possible to modify the comment’s properties.
To remove a comment:
- Access the cell as explained above.
- Use the Comment collection’s RemoveAt method to remove the comment.