Aspose.Diagram Java For Ruby
Rjb - Ruby Java Bridge
RJB is a bridge program that connect between Ruby and Java with Java Native Interface. Rake + Rjb is the more powerful and useful build tool than both Maven and Ant. You can test your Java business logic class itself with Rjb’s mock. It helps to migrate Struts’s Model Object into your RoR application. But beware to buildSwing application, Ruby (and Rjb) doesn’t consider JVM’s native threads handling.
Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram for Java is a Non-Graphical and well-structured API that allows developers to load an existing diagram, create a diagram from scratch, save a diagram in any supported file format and manipulate Microsoft Visio drawings within a Java application without using Microsoft Visio. It provides better performance and is easier to use to manipulate diagrams and convert files than Microsoft Office Automation.
Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby
Project Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Diagram Java APIs in Ruby. This project is aimed to provide useful examples for Ruby developers who want to utilize Aspose.Diagram for Java in their Ruby Projects using Rjb (Ruby Java Bridge).
System Requirements and Supported Platforms
Following are the system requirements to use Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby:
- Rjb Gem is configured
- Downloaded Aspose.Diagram component
Following are the supported platforms:
- Ruby 2.2.x or above and respective DevKit.
- Java 1.5 or above
Download Required Libraries
Download required libraries mentioned below. These are the required for executing Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby examples.
Download Examples from Social Coding Sites
Following releases of running examples are available to download on below mentioned social coding sites:
Installation And Usage
It is very simple and easy to install Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby gem, please follow the instructions:
Run following command.
$ gem install asposediagramjava
Include the required files to export visio drawing to Pdf document.
require File.dirname(File.dirname(File.dirname(__FILE__))) + '/lib/asposediagramjava' include Asposediagramjava include Asposediagramjava::ExportToPdf initialize_aspose_Diagram
Let’s understand the above code.
- The first line makes sure that the Aspose.Diagram is loaded and available.
- Include the files that are required to access the Aspose.Diagram
- Initialize the libraries. The aspose Java classes are loaded from the path provided in the aspose.yml file
Support, Extend and Contribute
From the very first days of Aspose, we knew that just giving our customers good products would not be enough. We also needed to deliver good service. We are developers ourselves and understand how frustrating it is when a technical issue or a quirk in the software stops you from doing what you need to do. We’re here to solve problems, not create them.
This is why we offer free support. Anyone who uses our product, whether they have bought them or are using an evaluation, deserves our full attention and respect.
You can log any issues or suggestions related to Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby using any of the following platforms:
Extend and Contribute
Aspose.Diagram Java for Ruby is open source and its source code is available on the major social coding websites listed below. Developers are encouraged to download the source code and contribute by suggesting or adding new feature or improving the existing ones, so that others could also benefit from it.
You can get the latest source code from one of the following locations:
Sample Code Examples
This section includes the following topics:
- Download and Configure Aspose.Diagram in Ruby
- Ruby Programmers Guide
- Loading, Saving and Converting in Ruby
- Creating a New Visio Drawing in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to HTML in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to Image in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to PDF in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to SVG in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to XAML in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to XML in Ruby
- Export Visio Diagram to XPS in Ruby
- Open an Existing Visio Drawing in Ruby
- Saving Visio Document in Ruby
- Working with Masters in Ruby
- Working with Diagrams in Ruby
- Working with Pages in Ruby
- Working with Shapes in Ruby
- Change the Position of a Shape in Ruby
- Connect Sub-shapes of the Groups in Ruby
- Extract All Images From a Visio Page in Ruby
- Get Icons of Various Visio Shapes in Ruby
- Read Visio Shape Data in Ruby
- Replace a Picture Shape of the Visio Diagram in Ruby
- Retrieve Visio Shape Information in Ruby
- Rotate a Shape with Suitable Angle in Ruby
- Select Reroute Option of the Connector Shape in Ruby
- Set Appearance of the Connector Type Shape in Visio in Ruby
- Set Milestone Shape Properties in Ruby
- Set the Height and Width of a Shape in Ruby
- Set Visio Shape’s Fill data in Ruby
- Set Visio Shape’s Line Data in Ruby
- Set Visio Shape’s XForm Data in Ruby
- Working with Text in Ruby
- Working with Window Elements in Ruby
- Working with SolutionXML Elements in Ruby
- Working with Headers and Footers in Ruby
- Working with Layers in Ruby
- Working with Hyperlinks in Ruby
- Working with User-defined Cells in Ruby
- Working with Protection in Ruby
- Working with Geometry Section in Ruby
- Loading, Saving and Converting in Ruby
- Support, Extend and Contribute to Aspose.Diagram in Ruby