Working with MapiNote in PST
Adding MapiNote to PST
Create New PST, Add Sub-folders and Messages showed how to create a PST file and add a subfolder to it. With Aspose.Email you can add a MapiNote to the Notes subfolder of a PST file that you have created or loaded.
Below are the steps to add MapiNote to a PST:
- Create a template MapiNote using Microsoft Outlook and save it as an MSG file.
- Load saved MSG note into MapiMessage object.
- Create a MapiNote object and load the template MSG note.
- Set the MapiNote properties using different methods.
- Create a PST using the PersonalStorage.create() method.
- Create a pre-defined folder (Notes) at the root of the PST file by accessing the root folder and then calling the addMapiMessageItem() method.
The code snippet below shows how to create a MapiNote and then add it to the Notes folder of a newly created PST file.