Welcome to Aspose.PSD for Java
Aspose.PSD for Java is a class library which allows your applications to perform an extensive manipulation of PSD file formats. Aspose.PSD supports PSD, PSB, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and other formats. With Aspose.PSD you can edit the PSD files, update layer properties, add watermarks, perform graphics operations or convert one file format into another without using Adobe Photoshop.
Aspose.PSD can be used with any kind of application either it is a Web or Desktop Application. Aspose.PSD provides fully featured demos and working examples written in Java. The demos help developers gain a good understanding of the component’s features quickly.
Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all its products. The support is available to all users, including evaluation.
If you need help with Aspose.PSD, consider the following:
- The main avenue for support is the Aspose Forums. Post your question in the Aspose.PSD Support Forum and it will be answered within a few hours.
- Please note, Aspose does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
- When expecting a reply in the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
If you have an issue with Aspose.PSD, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Make sure you use the latest Aspose.PSD version before reporting the issue, see Aspose.PSD for Java Downloads to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation and API Reference before reporting the issue; maybe your question was already answered.
- When reporting an issue, please include the original document/sample and possibly a fragment of your code that causes the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents in Aspose.Forums if the thread is marked/created as Private since only you and Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Please try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, report it in a separate thread.