Getting Started | Aspose.PUB for C++
Aspose.PUB for C++ API lets you manipulate PUB files in your C++ applications. The API is capable of reading and converting .pub files to PDF files without requiring the installation of any additional software. The API is lightweight, user-friendly, and streamlines your application with just a few lines of code.
Fundamentals to start working with Aspose.PUB for C++
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to begin your coding using these APIs.
- Product Overview - with the brief definition you will learn if the solution satisfies the requirements of your product.
- Supported File Formats - output and input file formats allowed.
- Features - here you will learn what you can do with the solution.
- System Requirements - find out if the software you use fits the requirements of this library.
- Installation - see the order of steps you need to take to have Aspose.PUB C++ APIs installed.
- Licensing - learn the how to get a license installed.
- How to Run the Examples - understand the functionality by having code examples on how to use it. Here you can learn what you need to run them.
The solution also offers you a kit of web applications to manage PUB files. With them, you can convert, merge or open your MS Publisher documents online.