Aspose provides unlimited free technical support for all of its products. Support is available to all users, including evaluation. The main avenue of support is Aspose.Forums.
Aspose Free Support Forum
If you need help with Aspose.Words, consider the following:
- Make sure you are using the latest Aspose.Words version before reporting an issue. See Aspose.Words for Java Downloads to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation, and the API Reference before reporting an issue – perhaps your question has already been answered.
- Post your question to the Aspose.Words Forum, and it will be answered within a few hours. Questions are answered directly by the Aspose.Words development team.
- When expecting a reply on the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
Report an Issue or Feature Request
When posting your issue, question, or feature request with Aspose.Words, follow these simple steps to make sure it is resolved in the most efficient way:
- Include the original document and possibly the code snippet that is causing the problem. If you need to attach multiple files, zip them into one. It is safe to attach your documents to Aspose.Forums because only you and the Aspose developers will have access to the attached files.
- Try to report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, question, or feature request, please report it in a separate thread.