Structured Document Tags or Content Control
Structured document tags (SDT or content control) allow to embed customer-defined semantics as well as its behavior and appearance into a document.
StructuredDocumentTag can occur in a document in the following places:
- Block-level - Among paragraphs and tables, as a child of a Body, HeaderFooter, Comment, Footnote or a Shape node.
- Row-level - Among rows in a table, as a child of a Table node.
- Cell-level - Among cells in a table row, as a child of a Row node.
- Inline-level - Among inline content inside, as a child of a Paragraph.
- Nested inside another StructuredDocumentTag.
Aspose.Words supports the creation of following types of Structured document tags.