Installing Aspose.Words for SharePoint manually
Contents[ Hide ]
You can use following steps to install Aspose.Words for SharePoint manually for any reasons:
- Run SharePoint Management Shell (you must be a member of the Administrators group)
- Execute following command
- Add-SPSolution -LiteralPath <SolutionPath>\Aspose.Words.SharePoint.20NN.wsp
- where <SolutionPath> is fully qualified path to solution file, and 20NN is current SharePoint version (2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016).
- On the Central Administration Home page, click System Settings and then in the Farm Management section, click Manage farm solutions.
- On the Solution Management page, click the solution that you want to deploy and then on the Solution Properties page, click Deploy Solution.
- Select to deploy the solution Now (or decide when to deploy) and then in the Deploy To section, in the A specific web application list, click either All web applications or select a specific Web application.