Uninstalling Aspose.Words for SharePoint manually
Contents[ Hide ]
You can use following steps to uninstall Aspose.Words for SharePoint manually for any reasons:
- On the Central Administration Home page, click System Settings and then in the Farm Management section, click Manage farm solutions.
- Select aspose.words.sharepoint.20NN.wsp solution, and click Retract Solution
- Select to retract the solution Now (or decide when to retract) and then in the Retract From section, in the Choose a Web application to retract this solution, click either All web applications or select a specific Web application.
- Click OK, and the solution will be retracted
- Run SharePoint Management Shell (you must be a member of the Administrators group)
- Execute following command
- Remove-SPSolution Aspose.Words.SharePoint.20NN.wsp
- where 20NN is current SharePoint version (2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016).