Installing Aspose.Cells for C++
Using Nuget Package Manager
- In Nuget Package Manager, search for Aspose.Cells.
- Here is the Link to NuGet Package Aspose.Cells.Cpp.
- It will list the API as Aspose.Cells.Cpp.
- Press the Add button to install the package
You can also download ZIP package from the Aspose.Cells for C++ download page. The archive also contains the offline API documentation.
Using Include and lib Folders
- Download/Install the latest files.
- Unzip the folder to the production environment.
- To use Aspose.Cells for C++, reference Include and lib folders in your project.
Aspose.Cells for C++ is a native library. Aspose.Cells for C++ supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows desktop (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012), etc.
You can use Aspose.Cells for C++ to develop applications in any development environment that support C++, but the following environments are explicitly supported:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or later.