This page is an overview of Aspose.PDF for .NET features.
Aspose for .NET is a modern and professional PDF API used to create, read-write, modify, and make other operations with PDF files without any external dependencies in a .NET application. You can use Aspose for .NET in any programming language for .NET or .NET Core. This component is written in managed C# and it allows developers to add PDF creation and manipulation functionality to their Microsoft .NET applications (WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET and .NET Compact Framework). Using this library, you can implement rich capabilities for creating PDF files from scratch, or completely process existing PDF documents without installing Adobe Acrobat.
The Aspose.PDF for .NET supports a wide variety of functions such as:
- document compression;
- table creation and manipulation;
- support for graph objects;
- extensive hyperlink functionality;
- extended security controls;
- custom font handling;
- integration with data sources;
- add or remove bookmarks;
- create a table of contents;
- add, update, delete attachments and annotations;
- import or export PDF form data;
- add, replace or remove text and images;
- split, concatenate, extract or inset pages;
- transform pages to image;
- print PDF documents and much more.
In addition, Aspose.PDF for .NET can be applied to easily convert text, images, SVG, HTML to PDF and convert PDF to various document formats with excellent performance and good quality.
Learn more about: