Working with Images in PDF using C#
Images can be quite a complex topic in PDF format. A wide variety of manipulations with images awaits the user when he is faced with the work of PDF documents. We are used to the fact that pictures can only be added or removed from files, but the Aspose.PDF library will also allow you to set image size, replace images, extract images, search, and get Images from PDF Document and etc.
How to add image to PDF? You will receive an answer to the most popular question about pictures in PDF with Aspose.PDF.
Aspose.PDF for .NET is a smart and efficient tool for working with digital documents that lets you quickly import and place any graphical object in an existing PDF. Using our C# library is also a helpful option if you need to insert a chart into a report, add a floor plan overlay to a project, or just include a photo on your CV. If you are looking for an advanced way to insert and edit images in a PDF document, we highly recommend learn next articles for resolving your tasks.
You are able to do the following:
- Add Image to Existing PDF File - add images and references of a single image in PDF document, after that control quality.
- Delete Images from PDF File - check code snippet for deleting images from PDF file.
- Extract Images from PDF File - use Images collection for extract images from PDF file.
- Get the Resolution and Dimensions of Embedded Images - use the operator classes in the Aspose.PDF namespace which provide the capability to get resolution and dimension information.
- Working with Image Placement - it is possible to get an image’s resolution and position in a PDF document.
- Search and Get Images from PDF Document - you can get an image from an individual page and search among images on all pages with C#.
- Replace Image in Existing PDF File - check our code snippet, it shows you how to replace an image in a PDF file.
- Set Image Size - C# library allows you to set the size of an image.
- Set Default Font Name - Setting Default Font Name for conversion process.
- Generate Thumbnail Images from PDF Documents - next article shows how to generate thumbnail images from PDF documents using first the Acrobat SDK and then Aspose.PDF.
- Support for DICOM Images - Aspose.PDF for .NET supports special medical graphic standard of images. Aspose.PDF for .NET allows you to convert DICOM and SVG images. Please check Convert DICOM to PDF section.