Working with Text in PDF using C#
We all sometimes needed to add text to the PDF file. For example, when you want to add a translation below the main text, place a caption next to an image, or just fill out an application form. It is also helpful if all the text elements can be formatted in your own desired style. The most popular text manipulations in your PDF file are: adding text to PDF, formatting text inside PDF file, replace and rotate text in your document. Aspose.PDF for .NET is best solution that has everything you need to interact with PDF content.
You are able to do the following:
- Add Text to PDF file - add text to your PDF, use fonts from strem and files, add HTML string, add a hyperlink, etc.
- PDF Tooltip - you may add a tooltip to searched text by adding an invisible button using C#.
- Text Formatting inside PDF - Many features you can add to your document when formatting the text inside it. Add line indent, add text border, add underline text, add newline feed with Aspose.PDF library.
- Replace Text in PDF - to replace text in all the pages of a PDF document. You first need to use TextFragmentAbsorber.
- Rotate Text Inside PDF - rotate text inside PDF using rotation property of TextFragment Class.
- Search and Get Text from Pages of PDF Document - you can use TextFragmentAbsorber class for searching and getting a text from pages.
- Determine Line Break - this topic explains how to track line breaking of multi-kine text fragments.