Using Default Fonts for Rendering Presentation
Aspose.Slides lets you set the default font fore rendering the presentation to PDF, XPS or thumbnails. This article shows how to define DefaultRegular Font and DefaultAsian Font for use as default fonts. Please follow the steps below to loading fonts from external directories by using Aspose.Slides for .NET API:
- Create an instance of LoadOptions.
- Set the DefaultRegularFont to your desired font. In the following example, I have used Wingdings.
- Set the DefaultAsianFont to your desired font. I have used Wingdings in following sample.
- Load the presentation using Presentation and setting the load options.
- Now, generate the slide thumbnail, PDF and XPS to verify the results.
The implementation of the above is given below.