Replacing Images inside Presentation Image Collection
Replacing Image inside Presentation Image Collection
Aspose.Slides for .NET provides a simple API methods for replacing the images inside presentation image collection. Please follow the steps below:
- Load the presentation file with image inside it using Presentation class.
- Load an image from file in byte array.
- Replace the target image with new image in byte array
- In second approach load the image in Image object and replace the target image with loaded image.
- In third approach replace the image with already added image in presentation image collection.
- Write the modified presentation as a PPTX file.
//Instantiate the presentation Presentation presentation = new Presentation("presentation.pptx"); //the first way byte data = File.ReadAllBytes("image0.jpeg"); IPPImage oldImage = presentation.Images; oldImage.ReplaceImage(data); //the second way Image newImage = Image.FromFile("image1.png"); oldImage = presentation.Images; oldImage.ReplaceImage(newImage); //the third way oldImage = presentation.Images; oldImage.ReplaceImage(presentation.Images); //Save the presentation presentation.Save("c:\\Presentations\\TestSmart.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);