Rendering Resource Usage and Resource Sheet Views
Being able to render individual project views, for example resource usage against tasks, is a common requirement for developer who work with Microsoft Project (MPP/XML) files. Aspose.Tasks for Java supports this requirements and lets you render project resources to various formats, for example PDF. Resource usage can be rendered using Aspose.Tasks' PresentationFormat with different timescale settings like Days, ThirdOfMonths and Months.
Rendering Resource Usage View
The code snippet in this article reads a source MPP file that has a number of resources assigned to tasks and renders these to an output PDF using the following steps:
- Create an instance of the Project Reader.
- Read the source MPP file.
- Initiate the SaveOptions object with the required timescale settings.
- Set the presentation format to Resource Sheet.
- Render the project to PDF output.