Make sure your machine meets the system requirements before you begin.
This article explains how to instal Aspose.Words for C++ on your computer.
Install or Update Aspose.Words for C++ using Manage NuGet Packages
NuGet is the easiest way to download and install Aspose.Words for C++ APIs. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio and Manage NuGet Packages from the menu to open package manager
- Search for “aspose” or “aspose.words” to find the desired Aspose API
- Select the desired Aspose API and click “Install”
The selected API will be downloaded and referenced in your project.
You can also update Aspose.Words for C++ to the desired version using Manage NuGet Packages.
Install or Update Aspose.Words using Package Manager Console
You can also install or update Aspose.Words for .NET APIs using the Package Manager Console. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio and Package Manager Console from the menu to open package manager console
- Type the command
Install-Package Aspose.Words.Cpp -Version 21.3.0and press Enter to install the latest full release into your application
- Once downloaded, you will see confirmation messages
If you are unfamiliar with the Aspose EULA, it is recommended to read the license referenced in the URL.
- Now you may find that Aspose.Words has been successfully added and referenced in your application for you
In Package Manager Console, you can also use the
Update-Package Aspose.Words.Cpp command to check for updates to the Aspose.Words package and install them if present.
Install Aspose.Words for C++ Manually
You can download Aspose.Words for C++ from NuGet Gallery by clicking the “Manual download” link in the Info section. Offline API Documentation can also be found in the downloaded ZIP package.
To use Aspose.Words for C++ in your applications, follow these steps:
- Download the latest files
- Unzip the folder into a production environment
- To use Aspose.Words for C++, refer to the Include and Lib folders in your project