Installing Aspose.Words for C++
You can download Aspose.Words for C++ from NuGet Gallery, by clicking the “Manual download” link in the Info Section. Offline API Documentation can also be found in the downloaded ZIP package.
Please perform the following steps in order to use Aspose.Words for C++ in your applications:
- Download the latest files.
- Unzip the folder to the production environment.
- To use Aspose.Words for C++, reference Include and lib folders in your project.
Using NuGet Package Manager
- In NuGet Package Manager, search for Aspose.Words.
- Here is the Link to NuGet Package Aspose.Words.Cpp.
- It will list the API as Aspose.Words.Cpp.
- Press the Add button to install the package
Aspose.Words for C++ is a native library. Aspose.Words for C++ supports 64-bit operating systems, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows desktop (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012), etc.
You can use Aspose.Words for C++ to develop applications in any development environment that supports C++, but the following environments are explicitly supported:
- Microsoft Visual C++ version 2017 or higher