Open Excel,OpenOffice,Json and csv files
Contents[ Hide ]
With Aspose.Cells, it is simple to create,open and manage Excel files, for example, to retrieve data, or to use a designer template to speed up the development process.
Creating a New Workbook
The following example creates a new workbook from the scratch.
Opening and saving a File
With Aspose.Cells, it is simple to open, save and mange Excel files.
- Adjust workbook compression level
- AutoFit Columns and Rows while loading HTML in Workbook
- Different Ways to Open Files
- Different Ways to Save Files
- Encrypting Excel Files
- Get Warnings while Loading Excel File
- Keep Separators for Blank Rows while exporting spreadsheets to CSV format
- Opening Different Microsoft Excel Versions Files
- Opening Files with Different Formats
- Read Numbers Spreadsheet Developed by Apple Inc. using Aspose.Cells
- Save Workbook to Strict Open XML Spreadsheet Format
- Saving File to Response Object
- Trim Leading Blank Rows and Columns while exporting spreadsheets to CSV format