Loading and managing Excel,OpenOffice,Json, Csv and Html files
Contents[ Hide ]
With Aspose.Cells, it is simple to create,open and manage Excel files, for example, to retrieve data, or to use a designer template to speed up the development process.
Creating a New Workbook
The following example creates a new workbook from the scratch.
Opening and saving a File
With Aspose.Cells, it is simple to open, save and mange Excel files.
- Different Ways to Open Files
- Filter Defined Names while loading Workbook
- Filter Objects while loading Workbook or Worksheet
- Filtering the kind of data while loading the workbook from template file
- Get Warnings while Loading Excel File
- Load Source Excel File Without Charts
- Load Specific Worksheets in a Workbook
- Load Workbook with specified Printer Paper Size
- Opening Different Microsoft Excel Versions Files
- Opening Files with Different Formats
- Optimizing Memory Usage while Working with Big Files having Large Datasets
- Read Numbers Spreadsheet Developed by Apple Inc. using Aspose.Cells
- Stop conversion or loading using InterruptMonitor when it is taking too long
- Using LightCells API