Working with Dyn-Hide Form
Contents[ Hide ]
The “Dyn-Hide” dialog lets you dynamically hide information from a report. It allows you to define a cell range on a worksheet that you want to hide.
To hide information:
- In Microsoft Excel, click Dyn-Hide on the Aspose.Cells command bar. The Dyn-Hide dialog is displayed.
- Edit the hide information.
- Click Add to add hide information.
The defined area is hidden from the report.
To remove hide information:
- Select a sheet from the list of hidden areas in the Dyn-Hide dialog.
- Click Delete. The selected area is deleted and is displayed in the report.