Delete Images from PDF File
Contents[ Hide ]
To delete an image from a PDF file:
- Create a Document object and open the input PDF file.
- Get the Page that holds the image from the Document object’s Pages collection.
- Images are held in the Images collection, found in the page’s Resources collection.
- Delete an image with the Images collection’s Delete method.
- Saved the output like using the Document object’s Save method.
The following code snippet shows how to delete an image from a PDF file.
// For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-pdf/Aspose.PDF-for-.NET // The path to the documents directory. string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_AsposePdf_Images(); // Open document Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir+ "DeleteImages.pdf"); // Delete a particular image pdfDocument.Pages.Resources.Images.Delete(1); dataDir = dataDir + "DeleteImages_out.pdf"; // Save updated PDF file pdfDocument.Save(dataDir);