Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
PPT is the presentation document file format that can be created, read, manipulated and written by different versions of Microsoft PowerPoint. This is the binary format for presentation documents developed by Microsoft.
PPT in Aspose.Slides for C++
Aspose.Slides for C++ can read PPT files created by the software listed below.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint XP
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
Similarly, PPT files created by Aspose.Slides for C++ can be read by the above set of software.
Comprehensive Support for PPT
Aspose.Slides for C++ provides support for almost all the features related to the PPT document file format. It not only covers the basic/advanced features provided by different Microsoft PowerPoint versions for PPT document manipulations, but also some features that are not even supported by Microsoft PowerPoint. The main advantage of using Aspose.Slides for C++ API library is the ease of use for handling such features.
In addition to the basic tasks related to creating, reading and writing PPT document files, there are several features that are provided by Aspose.Slides for C++ like:
- Import other MS Office file formats as OLE Objects in PPT documents
- Export PPT documents to PDF, TIFF, XPS formats
- Export slides in the PPT documents to SVG formats
- Render slide to any image format supported by C++ Framework
- Set size of slides in the PPT document
- Manage animations on shapes
- Manage slide shows
- Format text on slides
- Scan text from the PPT documents
- Handle tables on slides
- Automatic copying of masters using cloning feature