Download and Configure Aspose.Words in Python
Download Required Libraries
Download required libraries mentioned below. These are the required for executing Aspose.Words Java for Python examples.
Download Examples from Social Coding Sites
Following releases of running examples are available to download on below mentioned social coding sites:
- Aspose.Words Java for Python Examples
How to configure the source code
Please follow these simple steps in order to open and extend the source code while using:
- Install only Python 2.7.x.x from: https://www.python.org/downloads/
- Install JPype from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpype/files/JPype/
- Install Java JDK from: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/downloads/
- Download Aspose.Words for Java APIs you want to use in your python projects from: https://downloads.aspose.com/words/java and copy downloaded APIs’s .jars into %Python%/lib folder.
- Clone Aspose.Words Java for Python Examples from github.