Working with Images in PDF using C++
Very often, it becomes necessary to insert an image into an existing PDF document, and this must be done in a short time.
Also, a popular request is to remove an image from PDF. However, there are many more manipulations with images in PDF that the C++ library will help you to accomplish. With Aspose.PDF for C++, you can replace images in an existing file, set the default font name, get the resolution and dimensions of embedded images, and search and get images in your document.
You are able to do the following:
- Add Image to Existing PDF File - add images and references of a single image in PDF document, after that control quality.
- Delete Images from PDF File - check code snippet for deleting images from PDF file.
- Extract Images from PDF File - use Images collection for extract images from PDF file.
- Get the Resolution and Dimensions of Embedded Images - use the operator classes in the Aspose.PDF namespace which provide the capability to get resolution and dimension information.
- Working with Image Placement - it is possible to get an image’s resolution and position in a PDF document.
- Search and Get Images from PDF Document - you can get an image from an individual page and search among images on all pages with C++.
- Replace Image in Existing PDF File - check our code snippet, it shows you how to replace an image in a PDF file.
- Set Image Size - C++ library allows you to set the size of an image.
- Set Default Font Name - Setting Default Font Name for conversion process.