Working with Images
Aspose.Words allows users to work with images in a very flexible way. In this article, you can explore only some of the possibilities of working with images.
How to Extract Images from a Document
All images are stored inside Shape nodes in a Document. To extract all images or images having a specific type from the document, follow these steps:
- Use the GetChildNodes method to select all Shape nodes.
- Iterate through resulting node collections.
- Check the HasImage boolean property.
- Extract image data using the ImageData property.
- Save image data to a file.
The following code example shows how to extract images from a document and save them as files:
Saving Images as WMF
Aspose.Words provides functionality to save all the available images in a document to WMF format while converting DOCX to RTF.
The following code example shows how to save images as WMF with RTF save options: