Add Group Shape
Aspose.Slides support working with group shapes on slides. This feature helps developers support richer presentations. Aspose.Slides for .NET supports adding or accessing group shapes. It is possible to add shapes to an added group shape to populate it or access any property of group shape. To add a group shape to a slide using Aspose.Slides for .NET:
- Create an instance of the Presentation class.
- Obtain the reference of a slide by using its Index
- Add a group shape to the slide.
- Add the shapes to the added group shape.
- Save the modified presentation as a PPTX file.
The example below adds a group shape to a slide.
Access AltText Property
This topic shows simple steps, complete with code examples, for adding a group shape and accessing AltText property of group shapes on slides. To access AltText of a group shape in a slide using Aspose.Slides for .NET:
- Instantiate Presentation class that represents PPTX file.
- Obtain the reference of a slide by using its Index.
- Accessing the shape collection of slides.
- Accessing the group shape.
- Accessing the AltText property.
The example below accesses alternative text of group shape.